2009/01/14

Three Best Blogs







Today I introduce my favorite blogs. I think all blogs are very good but I decided best 3 blogs.
No.1  Mayuko Matsuda

I think her blog is the best. Her blog has many pictures, interesting information, and links. Her blog give me strong impression. I love her blogs to read and watch. I can get useful information from her.

No.2  Mai Watarai

I like her blog because it has big pictures so I can get detail from her. I think her blog is very easy to read and understand.

No.3  Mari Torii

I think her blog is simple so it is easy to read. In "Summer Vacation", there is very beautiful picture! Her blog has many links so I can get derail from her blog.




2 件のコメント:

UVER♡ さんのコメント...

Hi, Miki.
Thankyou for choosing my blog.
I also chose your blog for my best three blogs. I like your blog and I always enjoy reading your blog.

asari さんのコメント...

Hi! your blog is very colorful and cute design! The pictures are also nice. You have a sense of beauty :)